About cpu-affinity of SR-IOV on Guest of KVM

Hello,

<<conditions>>
I'd like to send and receive UDP on Guest of KVM and make a performance which is almost like in a non virtual system.
However, the throughput on Guest is just about 1/5 of a non virtual system throughput performance.
10GByte-Ethernet supports SR-lOV and make two Virtual Function.
This makes Guest directly access 10GByte-Ethernet with the PCI passthrough(VT-d) function.

<<an inquiry>>
Please tell me the way to activate cpu-affinity on Guest of KVM.
Conditions are as follows-
a) assigning different Virtual CPU(VCPU) to both sending-thread and receiving-thread of an UDP sending and receiving application
b) assigning Packets receiving IRQ of Virtual Function to the same VCPU as receiving-thread
c) assigning Packets sending IRQ of Virtual Function to the same VCPU as sending-thread

<<a problem>>
Although I'd like to set up "/proc/irq/*/smp_affinity" on the condition that I write on <<an inquiry>>, it cannot be changed.
Therefore, IRQ of Virtual Function fixedly allocates to CPU0 and throughput is at a high latency.
(ignores "/proc/irq/*/smp_affinity")

(KVM version)
  qemu-kvm : 0.12.1.2-2.113.el6.x86_64
  libvirt : 0.8.1-27.el6.x86_64