KVM and transcendent memory (again)

A recent revision to drivers/staging/zcache has adapted the in-kernel
transcendent memory code so that it can more easily support multiple
"clients", which makes it even easier to get it working with KVM.  If
anyone, might be interested in working on this, please let me know.

If you'll be at KVM Forum and/or LinuxCon North America next week,
I will be too, and I'd be happy to talk to anyone about it.  (Tmem
is not on the agenda so it will have to be in the "hallway track" or
over a beer or something.)

Thanks,
Dan Magenheimer

P.S. If I remember, I will try to wear a blue LA baseball cap at
least the first morning so you can easily identify me in the crowd,
but you can email me if you are interested so I can look for you too!