KVM autotest tip of the week

Hi guys,

On an effort to make KVM autotest better and more useful for our target
users (KVM developers), we are expanding documentation and writing
articles on how to get some commonly asked test jobs running (I plan on
get this going at least for some weeks).

So here is our first KVM autotest tip of the week

"How to install windows virtio drivers automatically with KVM autotest?"

http://autotest.kernel.org/wiki/KVMAutotest/InstallWinVirtio

So if you ever wondered how to do that, please take a look, and give us
your feedback.

Cheers,

The KVM autotest team