Linux Symposium'11 (affinity FS and dedup)

Dear,

I presented my paper entitled "Analyze Disk Access Pattern of File
Systems for Content Addressable Storage" at Linux Symposium 2011, last week.
The slide is downloable.
 http://www.slideshare.net/suzaki/linux-symposium-2011-analysis-of-disk-access-patterns-on-file-systems-for-content-addressable-storage

It shows affinity between file systems and CAS (fixed size deduplication).
I evaluate the effect of deduplication when same contents are saved on
different file systems (ext3, ext4, JFS, XFS, ReiserFS, nilfs, btrfs, FAT32 and NTFS).

I also evaluate the effect of deduplication when same OS (Ubuntu) is
installed on different file systems (ext3, ext4, JFS, XFS, and ReiserFS) on KVM.

Please give me comments, if you have.

The paper will be downloadable from the following URL soon.
   http://www.kernel.org/doc/ols/

------
suzaki