Re: USB EHCI patch for 0.14.0?

Hi David,

On 08.03.2011 19:54, David Ahern wrote:

On 03/08/11 09:23, Erik Rull wrote:
Hi all,

I've found a usb ehci patch here in the mailing list (begin of january)
but it does not fit for 0.14.0.

That was from me and prior work on ehci.

Is there an updated patch for the latest qemu-kvm version?

Try the attached,

I also wanted to give EHCI support a try. Unfortunately your patch does not apply to current qemu-kvm git clone. Changes in hw/pc_piix.c and usb-linux.c make the patch fail. I was able to fix most rejects by hand, but the last reject in usb-linux.c is beyond my knowledge. I'd really appreciate if you could find the time to post a patch that applies to the current git clone.

Thank you very much in advance.
 André