kvm mmu tracing quirks

Hi Xiao,

while tracing a guest with all events enabled, I notices some issues
with kvm mmu instrumentations. A critical one:

TRACE_EVENT(
	kvm_mmu_audit,
	TP_PROTO(struct kvm_vcpu *vcpu, int audit_point),
	TP_ARGS(vcpu, audit_point),

	TP_STRUCT__entry(
		__field(struct kvm_vcpu *, vcpu)
		__field(int, audit_point)
	),

	TP_fast_assign(
		__entry->vcpu = vcpu;
		__entry->audit_point = audit_point;
	),

	TP_printk("vcpu:%d %s", __entry->vcpu->cpu,
		  audit_point_name[__entry->audit_point])
);

Saving the vcpu reference to the trace buffer can break on dump if the
vcpu was destroyed in the meantime. I was about to fix that by saving
vcpu->cpu instead, but then I wondered what kind of information you
actually need here. The triggering host cpu is automatically recorded by
ftrace anyway. Can you comment on this / clean it up? Also, it would be
nice to use __print_symbolic for translating audit_point to a string as
that would also work for trace-cmd/kernelshark.

And then we have tracepoints for kvm_mmu_sync_page, kvm_mmu_unsync_page
and kvm_mmu_prepare_zap_page. All take a kvm_mmu_page as argument but do
nothing with it. On the other hand, the kvm plugin of trace-cmd expects
values like gfn, role, or unsync from those. Maybe you can have a look.

The latter topic is just for the sake of cleanness, but the former one
is actually problematic even if you are not interested in all mmu
details but only enable those events by chance.

Thanks,
Jan