Re: [Proposal] QEMU-KVM Interface for granting Performance Monitor to guests

On Tue, 12 Apr 2011 16:05:29 +0000
Bhushan Bharat-R65777 <R65777@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> [...]

Note that the reservation system is already in use in the host kernel,
between perf event and oprofile (and I think between users of oprofile).

Maybe something could be done with KVM acting as a perf event client.

-Scott