Re: KVM, iSCSI and High Availability

On 3/28/11 6:21 PM, David Martin wrote:

[...]

CLVM was more complicated initially but is pretty once we got through
that. Having to hack around in the SAN manager and then going to the
hosts to mess with the multipath configs etc gets old fast. However if
your setup is pretty static then I guess it wouldn't matter.

So you would also use one LUN per guest?
My setup is pretty static but it is possible I would add additional guests and/or hosts to the setup. What about high avaliability? Would it be reasonable to use OpenAIS + Pacemaker to bring up guests on a different hosts if the "main" hosts was down for maintenance or similar?
How is OCFS2 compared to CLVM?

--

Marcin M. Jessa