Re: [Qemu-devel] KVM call minutes for Feb 8

Chris Wright <chrisw@xxxxxxxxxx> writes:

[...]
> - qdev/vmstate both examples of partially completed work that need more
>   attention

As far as qdev's concerned, I can see two kinds of to-dos:

* Further develop qdev so that more of the machine init code can becomes
  qdev declarations.  Specific ideas welcome.  Patches even more, as
  always.

* Convert the remaining devices.  They are typically used only with
  oddball machines, which makes the conversion hard to test for anyone
  who's not already using them.

  I've said this before: at some point in time (sooner rather than
  later, if you ask me), we need to shoot the stragglers.  I'm pretty
  optimistic that any victims worth keeping will receive timely
  attention then.

Anything else?