No subject

Hi all

I'm a computer science student from germany interested in
virtualization technologies and given I have some free time I'd
like to dig into kvm modding, maybe even actual development ;-)

I've been trying to understand the kvm mmu, with a special regard
to paging structures.
I'm having a hard time finding the code that is responsible for
creating the tdp (epml4, epdpt, epd and ept on intel i.e.)
structures, any
hint(s)?
Using some debug output I'm getting tdp_page_faul(s) where the
paging level is 1, how can this be? does this mean all pages are
2MB pages and there are no page tables with 4 kbyte pages at all?

thanks a lot in advance and kind regards,
David