2 hosts sharing iSCSI

Hi. I want to build two KVM servers sharing an iSCSI
storage backend. The goal is if one server falls the
other starts all the guests.

I've been searching for documents about best practices
with KVM and iSCSI. I already read

http://pve.proxmox.com/wiki/Storage_Model

as adviced but I'd appreciate if someone could point me
to some specifics about iSCSI. I am not sure if I should
build DRDB on top of it or should I use something like
heartbeat ? Or maybe the iSCSI vendor should provide me
some software to do this ?

Any hint would be appreciated, thank you very much.