[KVM_AUTOTEST][RFC 0/3]: QMP basic test-suite

This series is an _initial_ work on having a full QMP test-suite in
kvm-autotest. I think it's very near of being in a mergeable state, but I
figured it would be a good idea to get some feedback before submitting the
final version.

You'll find all important details in the patches, being the last the most
important one.

Please, note that there are a number of TODO items to be addressed and I
need help to solve the following issues:

    1. A number of QMP commands are executed before the QMP suite is run,
       which means that some problems can be caught by non-test code (ie.
       real usage).

       Ideally, the QMP suite should be run before any command is executed,
       so that we avoid catching QMP bugs in other test suites and/or in
       kvm-autotest non-test code.

    2. The qmp_capabilities command is run by the QMPMonitor class
       constructor. This makes it impossible for me to test it in the QMP
       suite.

       I have tried destroying and recreating the QMPMonitor object from
       my test-suite, but that didn't seem to work very well.

I have other, more general comments, about kvm-autotest, but I'll send them
in a different thread.

Thanks.