Re: 8 NIC limit - patch - places limit at 32

It's 8 otherwise- and after the patch is applied, it still only goes to
28 for some reason.
28's acceptable for my needs, so I'll step aside from here & leave it to
the experts.

As for the new -device method, that's all fine & good but AFAIK it's not
implemented on my platform, so this was the answer.