Re: high load with win7 & usb tablet

On 09/03/10 14:21, Michael Tokarev wrote:
> Hello.
>
> I noticed that window7, unlike windowsXP as I played with
> previously, poses quite high load on host when idle.  On
> my machine, host cpu usage is about 25% when one single-cpu
> win7 guest is running with "-usbdevice tablet" option.
> Here's a typical kvm_stats when such a guest is idling:

Hi Michael,

I am curious, the XP numbers you are referring to, are they against the
same version of KVM/QEMU or is it something you saw in the past? It
would be interesting to track down whether this idle time consumption is
only with win7 or if it happens with all versions of windows, as opposed
to being a general problem in current KVM/QEMU.

Cheers,
Jes