USB card passthrough - Has anyone succeeded?

Hi list

I did some KVM testing with help from Alexander Graf and Chris Wright
back in March, trying to passthrough various USB 2.0 PCI cards and
onboard Intel USB hubs. I never got it to work completely, I ended up
with some timing issues or similar, causing artifacts in the picture
from a connected DVB-T USB tuner
(http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.emulators.kvm.devel/45027/focus=49764).

Since then I've upgraded my system to a "more recent" VT-d capable
system; an Intel DQ57TM motherboard with a Core i5 670 CPU. In
addition I bought a PCIe USB card (Asrock USB 3.0 PCI Express) to see
if the MSI/MSI-X support on the PCIe card would change anything.

Unfortunately the new PCIe card doesn't work either - now I just get a
"xhci_hcd 0000:00:07.0: WARN urb submitted to disabled ep" error on
the client side, when I try to access the DVB-T device (which btw is
registered correctly in the guest and its driver is also loaded
correctly).

This makes me wonder: Has anyone actually succeeded in doing
passthrough of a internal/external USB 2.0/3.0 card with KVM+VT-d? If
yes, with what hardware?

Thanks
Kenni