Re: random crash in post_kvm_run()

Hello,

I tried my best to do the bisection, and the result after many kernels was:

Bisecting: 0 revisions left to test after this (roughly 0 steps)
[3ce672d48400e0112fec7a3cb6bb2120493c6e11] KVM: SVM: init_vmcb():
remove redundant save->cr0 initialization

So what do I do next?  I did not 'make mrproper' between each build -
should I have done that?

JGH