Re: Looking at using KVM for embedded product

Tom Shoes wrote:
> Hi there,
>
>     I am looking at using KVM for an embedded product. I am also new
> to Virtualization so pardon if
> I ask dumb questions. This is my first time posting to this forum.
>
>    The embedded product that need to run KVM has:
>
>          a. Intel processor with VT
>          b. BIOS supports enabling VT
>          c. Linux kernel 2.6.26 (from kernel.org)
>          d. No VGA adapter
>          e. Serial console
>          f. BusyBox

Busybox is an interesting requirement in that context.  If
you are constrained with userland size and linking against
other than glibc, use of qemu could be interesting.  Can't
say I've built it other than linked against glibc and an
extensive list of runtime libraries.  Although I've never
tried to configure-down that dependency.

-john

--
john.cooper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx