Regarding NAT configuration with KVM

Hi all,,
I have installed KVM by enabling KVM during Fedora core 8 OS installation.
I can able to create guest OS with qemu-system-x86_64.
Also I have configured guest OS with different subnet and I can reach
the guest OS from the host machine which is having different subnet
Now the problem is the guest OS is not reachable to the other hosts in
the network which are in the same subnet as that of the host machine
Is there any thing else to be configured to reach the VM. Please help
me to solve this issu