[no subject]

This doesn't mean that we can't work something out for a seamless transition
though.

But again, this can only really work if we acknowledge the goals of each other.

> There are going to be a lot of users of this code, let's not rush to
> harm them please.

Please abstain from such kind of unconstructive insinuations; it's ridiculous to
imply that upstream kernel developers and maintainers would harm the users of
NVIDIA GPUs.