Windows guest debugging on KVM/Qemu

hi,

I am using KVM/Qemu to debug my Windows guest according to KVM wiki
page (http://www.linux-kvm.org/page/WindowsGuestDrivers/GuestDebugging).
It works for me and also I can only use one Windows guest and bind its
serial port to a TCP port and run "Virtual Serial Ports Emulator" on
my Windows dev machine.

The problem is that these kind of connection is really slow. Is there
any known issue with KVM serial port driver? There is a good
discussion about the same issue one year ago. Not sure if there is any
improvement or not after that.
(http://www.mail-archive.com/kvm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/msg21145.html).

Thanks,
Neo

--
I would remember that if researchers were not ambitious
probably today we haven't the technology we are using!