Prevent IRQ sharing for PCI passthrough

Hello List,

please don't shout at me if the answer to my question is too obvious,
but in the German Linux Magazine I read an article about passing PCI
devices to KVM guests and the authors said that "shared interrupt
funcionality has to be disabled" which I read as "it is possible to
disable shared interrupt functionality".

I currently have the problem with a PCI ISDN card that is not MSI
capable and even if I change the PCI slot and disable all other slots,
USB etc. in the BIOS, that card still shares its interrupt with three
other devices.

Even after extensive searching/reading, I am not sure if it possible to
prevent a PCI card from sharing an interrupt with other devices or
probably manually assign a free interrupt to that card via some kernel
parameter and would be glad if someone could give me an answer to that
question.

Best regards,

Dirk