Re: High CPU load on target host after migration

I forgot to mention that I am using qemu-kvm-0.12.3 on all of my machines.
I am also using bridged networking on all hosts.
Is anyone else on the list doing life migration and is facing the same
problems I mentioned below?

I would really like to debug this further but I need some assistance on how to
proceed.

Thanks,

Thomas