Re: 32-bit color graphic on KVM virtual machines

shacky wrote:
Hi.
Is it possible to have 32-bit color graphic on KVM virtual machines?
I installed a Windows virtual machine, but it allows me to configure
only 24-bit color display and it does not have any display driver
installed.

24-bit means 8 bits per RGB channel. 32-bit means 8 bits per RGB channel plus 8 bits alpha, which isn't very useful on the display. So I wouldn't worry about it. (If you had a >8bpp display, that would be a different story, but those aren't very common.)

Of course, lots of programs use 32 bit offscreen surfaces, but that's a different story.

--Andy

Is there a way to solve this problem?

Thank youv very much!
Bye.