Re: [BUG] Guest OSes die simultaneously (bisected)

> My (completely random) guess is that there is some rare combination
> of events that causes this code to fail.  If so, is it feasible to
> construct a test that makes this rare combination of events less rare,
> so that similar future bugs are caught more quickly?

Yes, I tested something similar before. What you need is create lots of
PMIs with perf (running perf top should be enough) and a workload that creates
lots of exits in a guest (e.g. running fio on a virtio device). This
will stress test this particular path.

-Andi