A new manufacturer of pillows, mattresses and duvets

Hello,

there is a growing interest in your sector in multi-purpose solutions that help to alleviate the symptoms of spinal disorders, migraines or muscle tension and at the same time guarantee comfort and rest.

We have created a new line of organic and certified pillows, mattresses and weighted blankets that fully meet the requirements in this area, which explains their growing popularity.

We work with hotels and spa centres, wholesalers and distribution networks that generate higher profits from the sale of these types of solutions than before.

May I provide details of a possible partnership?

Regards
Fabian Young