How to use NPIV (FC vport) with qemu / KVM?

Hello together!

I recognise that there is a possibilty to use NPIV by "echo
'20000025B501A001:20000025B5A1A001' >
/sys/class/fc_host/host1/vport_create" to create a vport for an
FC-adapter. These also seem supported by libvirt:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/VirtStorageManagement .

But I don't know how to use these devices with qemu / KVM. I don't plan to
use libvirt at all, but maybe somebody knows how to use from there.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Greetings

Matthias
Disclaimer:
Diese Nachricht dient ausschließlich zu Informationszwecken und ist nur
für den Gebrauch des angesprochenen Adressaten bestimmt.

This message is only for informational purposes and is intended solely for
the use of the addressee.