[GSoC 2010][RESEND] Completing Nested VMX

Hello All,
I'm interested in adding nested VMX support to KVM in GSoC 2010 (among
other things). I see that Orit Wasserman has done some work in this
area, but it didn't get merged yet. The last patches were a few months
ago and I have not seen any substantial progress in that front ever
since.

I wonder whether the previous work can be used as a starting ground
for any future effort? What is missing from it? What are the current
limitations of that implementation? And how can it be extended?

And within the scopr of GSoC, what do you think the achievments of
such a project should be?

Regards,
Mohammed