KVM autotest patch queue report 03-25-2010

This week we had a strong influx of new patches, with 19 patches already
applied out of 21. If you want to check out the commits made, you can
refer to:

http://autotest.kernel.org/timeline

Summary
=======

Total patches: 10
Reviewed patches: 5
Reviews unfinished: 5

Autotest patchwork
http://patchwork.test.kernel.org/project/autotest/list/

[KVM-AUTOTEST,5/5] KVM test: abort-on-error mode 2010-03-23 Michael Goldish lmr Under Review

Code looks good. Testing stage.

[KVM-AUTOTEST,v3] KVM test: take frequent screendumps during all tests 2010-03-23 Michael Goldish lmr Under Review

Code looks good. Testing stage.

[KVM-AUTOTEST] Opensuse unattended install 2010-03-23 yogi lmr Under Review

I am concerned about a timeout added at the end of unattended install,
which could have bad side effects on other guests. Testing stage.

KVM-Test: Add kvm userspace unit test 2010-03-05 sshang lmr Under review

Naphtali Sprei is working on support running the unittests with a new
infrastructure in-qemu, made by Avi, so this test will wait a little bit
so we can merge both approaches in one.

[2/2] KVM test: Add cpu_set subtest 2010-02-25 Lucas Meneghel Rodrigues lmr Under Review

This patch will stay on the queue until the feature tested gets in a
better shape on KVM upstream

KVM test: Add support for ipv6 addresses 2010-02-24 Lucas Meneghel Rodrigues lmr Under Review

This test was reviewed and the decision is that it will stay on the
queue until we have more extensive guest network testing.

KVM test: Memory ballooning test for KVM guest 2010-02-11 pradeep lmr Under Review

Made comments to the patch originator, waiting for a revised version.

KVM-test: Add a subtest 'qemu_img' 2010-01-29 Yolkfull Chow lmr Under Review

Made comments to the patch originator, waiting for a revised version.

[2/2] KVM test: subtest migration: Add rem_host and rem_port for migrate() 2009-12-08 Yolkfull Chow lmr Under Review
[1/2,-,V3] Add a server-side test - kvm_migration 2009-12-08 Yolkfull Chow lmr Under Review

This patchset still needs full review, but remote migration is something
that we want to take slowly, so we can have a first version integrated
upstream with a good round of testing. Right now I am not sure if the
approach on this patchset is the right way of approaching the problem.