Re: [GIT PULL] KVM/arm64 fixes for 6.3, part #2

On Mon, Mar 27, 2023 at 4:15 PM Marc Zyngier <maz@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > It missed the pull request I sent on March 17th by a few hours.  I
> > have queued it now and will send it to Linus later today.
>
> Maybe you could help us here and state what is your schedule when it
> comes to sending these pull requests? It would certainly help
> coordinate and avoid wasting 10+ days to get things merged.
>
> I appreciate that you don't need nor want to wait for us to send
> something to Linus, but if we know when the train is departing, we can
> make sure we're standing on the platform early enough.

In general, sending the pull request to me on or before Thursday will
work best, though I have no problem sending stuff to Linus on Sunday
morning (so that architectures don't need to time their request too
carefully).

These weeks my Friday afternoon was more free than usual due to all
meetings with American people moving one hour earlier, and that
translated into different family plans for Friday itself and over the
weekend.

Paolo