Nested virtualization not working with hyperv guest/windows 11

Hi,

I've sent this some time ago, but was not subscribed here, so unsure if I didn't get a reply or maybe missed it, so repeating:

I have a linux host with cpu intel core i7 12700h, kernel currently 6.2, fedora37.

I have a kvm/qemu/libvirt virtual machine, cpu model set to host, machine type q35, uefi with secureboot enabled, smm on.

The kvm_intel module has nested=y set in parameters so nested virtualization is enabled on host.

The virtual machine has windows11 pro guest installed.

When I install hyperv/virtualization platform/other similar functions, after reboot, the windows does not boot. Namely it reboots three times and then goes to recovery.

The only way to fix the problem is disabling nested virtualization or vmx cpu feature, or uninstalling hyperv. However I wanted nested virtualization to be working.

Any clue what might be going on and how to fix it or even see the problem?