QEMU fortnightly developers call for agenda for 2023-04-04

Hi

Please, send any topic that you are interested in covering.

Topics on the backburner:
- qemu single binary
  On this week call, phillipe said that he wanted to discuss pci irqs
  and default devices?
- The future of icount
  My understanding is that Alex wanted to wait until the openning of 8.1
  to continue discussions/show code.

Anything else?

At the end of Monday I will send an email with the agenda or the
cancellation of the call, so hurry up.

After discussions on the QEMU Summit, we are going to have always open a
QEMU call where you can add topics.

 Call details:

By popular demand, a google calendar public entry with it

  https://calendar.google.com/calendar/event?action=TEMPLATE&tmeid=NWR0NWppODdqNXFyYzAwbzYza3RxN2dob3VfMjAyMjEwMThUMTMwMDAwWiBlZ2VkN2NraTA1bG11MXRuZ3ZrbDN0aGlkc0Bn&tmsrc=eged7cki05lmu1tngvkl3thids%40group.calendar.google.com&scp=ALL

(Let me know if you have any problems with the calendar entry.  I just
gave up about getting right at the same time CEST, CET, EDT and DST).

If you need phone number details,  contact me privately

Thanks, Juan.