RE: [RFC 05/12] kvm/vfio: Accept vfio device file from userspace

looks just replacing .destroy() with .release() in kvm_vfio_ops...

        /*
         * Destroy is responsible for freeing dev.
         *
         * Destroy may be called before or after destructors are called
         * on emulated I/O regions, depending on whether a reference is
         * held by a vcpu or other kvm component that gets destroyed
         * after the emulated I/O.
         */
        void (*destroy)(struct kvm_device *dev);

        /*
         * Release is an alternative method to free the device. It is
         * called when the device file descriptor is closed. Once
         * release is called, the destroy method will not be called
         * anymore as the device is removed from the device list of
         * the VM. kvm->lock is held.
         */
        void (*release)(struct kvm_device *dev);