IRQ affinity from VFIO API interface

[AMD Official Use Only - General]

Hi Alex, Cornelia and other VFIO experts,

We are using VFIO for the user-space applications (like DPDK) and need
control to affine MSI interrupts to a particular CPU. One of the ways to
affine interrupts are to use /proc/interrupts interface and set the smp_affinity,
but we could not locate any API interface in VFIO from where this can be done.

Can you please let me know if there is any other way to provide the CPU
affinity, or does it seem legitimate to update "struct vfio_irq_set" to support
the above said functionality.

Thanks,
Nipun