Some questions about guest's msr for cs eip

     Recent days I am trying to modify kvm for some research. And I
encounter some problems that I can not understand. Please give some
help on that.
     I try to monitor the msr register's cs,eip. And I find
that the value in the guest is always be zero for these registers. I
try to watch it from two respectives. One is from the monitor of
qemu-kvm. I add some print information in "info register" and the
other is to print some debug information in the function "vmx_set_msr"
in vmx.c. Why will these registers be set as zero? If it is set as
zero, how can the guest os using sysenter to get the correct address
to jump to when change from ring 3 to ring 0.

kvm version:kvm-kmod-2.6.32.3
qemu-kvm version: qemu-kvm-0.12.1.2
host:ubuntu 9.04
guest:ubuntu 9.10