[RFC] KVM test: Ship rss.exe and finish.exe binaries with KVM test

Hi folks:

We're on an effort of streamlining the KVM test experience, by choosing
sane defaults and helper scripts that can overcome the initial barrier
with getting the KVM test running. On one of the conversations I've had
today, we came up with the idea of shipping the compiled windows
programs rss.exe and finish.exe, needed for windows hosts testing.

Even though rss.exe and finish.exe can be compiled in a fairly
straightforward way using the awesome cross compiling environment with
mingw, there are some obvious limitations to it:

1) The cross compiling environment is only available for fedora >= 11.
No other distros I know have it.

2) Sometimes it might take time for the user to realize he/she has to
compile the source code under unattended/ folder, and how to do it.

That person would take a couple of failed attempts scratching his/her
head thinking "what the heck is this deps/finish.exe they're talking
about?". Surely documentation can help, and I am looking at making the
documentation on how to do it more easily discoverable.

That said, shipping the binaries would make the life of those people
easier, and anyway the binaries work pretty well across all versions of
windows from winxp to win7, they are self contained, with no external
dependencies (they all use the standard win32 API).

3) That said we also need a script that can build the entire
winutils.iso without making the user to spend way too much time figuring
out how to do it. I want to work on such a script on the next days.

So, what are your opinions? Should we ship the binaries or pursue a
script that can build those for the user as soon as the (yet to be
integrated) get_started.py script runs? Remember that the later might
mean users of RHEL <= 5.X and debian like will be left out in the cold.

Looking forward hearing your input,

Lucas