Can KVM PassThrough specifically my PCI cards to fully-virt'd KVM Guests with my CPU? Yet?

Hi,

I have a box with an AMD Phenom II X4 920 CPU

Reading http://www.linux-kvm.org/page/FAQ#What_do_I_need_to_use_KVM.3F,
I've verified with 'cat /proc/cpuinfo' that the CPU has the AMD-V
"svm" extension.

I'm specifically interested in whether or not this CPU's capabilities
will allow PCI PassThrough of hardware from the Host to the Guest.
I've read the KVM 'ToDo' & 'FAQ', and tbh am unclear if everything I
need is actually in KVM already.  It's just that I don't get all the
terminology yet.

I've read that VideoCards are still a no-go. NP for me, atm.

The cards I'm interested in are:

 -- a SiliconImage 3124 (sil24 module) based SATA card -- RAID
capable, but I'm only using it to attach drives, and doing the RAID
with Linux's 'md', and,
 -- A number of Gigabit NICs, including an Intel e1000 card.

I'm thoroughly confused as to whether or not I can PassThrough these
cards using this CPU, &/or if I need AMD-Vi/IOMMU in hardware.  I
can't figure out if I do or don't ... AMD's "product sheets" have me
baffled -- and I haven't figured out if /proc/cpuinfo etc 'shows' me
definitively.

So, let's just ask this:  *can* I do hardware PassThrough of these PCI
cards from KVM Host to a fully virtualized KVM guest?  and, if 'yes',
is there a specific/minimum kernel version I need?

Thanks!

BenDJ