RE: Some keys don't repeat in 64 bit Widows 7 kvm guest

Jimmy Crossley
CoNetrix
5214 68th Street
Suite 200
Lubbock TX 79424
jcrossley@xxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.conetrix.com
tel: 806-687-8600 800-356-6568
fax: 806-687-8511
This e-mail message (and attachments) may contain confidential CoNetrix information. If you are not the intended recipient, you cannot use, distribute or copy the message or attachments. In such a case, please notify the sender by return e-mail immediately and erase all copies of the message and attachments. Opinions, conclusions and other information in this message and attachments that do not relate to official business are neither given nor endorsed by CoNetrix.