Re: Direct access to GPGPU do-able?

I analyzed both XEN patches and determined where this patch must be
done in KVM. It's just a matter of writing the code.

Currently I'm studying for some final exams, so I will take some time
off before I continue with this port.

And because of hardware related problems, if it's not done in two or
three weeks, then it will be finished in february.

Regards,
Federico