RE: Question about shutting down Guest KVM during HOST OS shutdown

Arun:

> I have been working on a script (kvminit) that starts and shuts down
> Guest KVMs during HOST OS boot/shutdown.   The setup is in a small

I asked the same question on the CentOS-virt mailing list about
using the virsh command to shutdown all guest VMs.  That command
is supposed to do a graceful shutdown of the guest.

Someone responded with a script to use:
http://lists.centos.org/pipermail/centos-virt/2009-November/001358.html

And then another member did some housecleaning on the script:
http://lists.centos.org/pipermail/centos-virt/2009-November/001383.html

I hope this helps.

	Neil

--
Neil Aggarwal, (281)846-8957, http://UnmeteredVPS.net
Host Joomla!, Wordpress, phpBB, or vBulletin for $25/mo