KVM Virtual Machine Network - Guest-guest/VM-VM only network (no host/hypervisor access, no outbound connectivity)

I know that with the virsh command I can create several types of
networks (a "NAT network", for example) as we can see in these URLs...

KVM network management ( https://programmersought.com/article/52213715009/ )
KVM default NAT-based networking (page 33) (
https://www.ibm.com/downloads/cas/ZVJGQX8E )

QUESTION: How can I create a network (lan_n) where only guests/VMs
have connectivity, with no outbound connectivity and no
host/hypervisor connectivity?

NOTE: The connectivity to other resources will be provided by a
pfSense firewall server that will have access to another network
(wan_n) with outbound connectivity and other resources.

Network layout...

        [N]wan_n
         ↕
        [I]wan_n
      [V]pfsense_vm
        [I]lan_n
         ↕
        [N]lan_n
         ↕
  ↕       ↕       ↕
 [V]some_vm_0  [V]some_vm_1  [V]some_vm_4
        [V]some_vm_2  [V]some_vm_5
        [V]some_vm_3

 _ [N] - Network;
 _ [I] - Network Interface;
 _ [V] - Virtual Machine.
Thanks! =D

ORIGINAL QUESTION: https://serverfault.com/q/1066478/276753

--
Eduardo Lúcio
Tecnologia, Desenvolvimento e Software Livre