RE: Is AMD rev F the same thing as socket F?

I forgot to mention that I have an AMD Opteron 2210
processor.

When I get cat /proc/cpuinfo, I get this output for the
first core (The second core is the same):

vendor_id       : AuthenticAMD
cpu family      : 15
model           : 65
model name      : Dual-Core AMD Opteron(tm) Processor 2210
stepping        : 2
cpu MHz         : 1809.490
cache size      : 1024 KB
physical id     : 0
siblings        : 2
core id         : 0
cpu cores       : 2
apicid          : 0
fpu             : yes
fpu_exception   : yes
cpuid level     : 1
wp              : yes
flags           : fpu vme de pse tsc msr pae mce cx8 apic sep mtrr pge mca
cmov pat pse36 clflush mmx fxsr sse sse2 ht syscall nx mmxext fxsr_opt rdts
cp lm 3dnowext 3dnow pni cx16 lahf_lm cmp_legacy svm extapic cr8_legacy
bogomips        : 3622.54
TLB size        : 1024 4K pages
clflush size    : 64
cache_alignment : 64
power management: ts fid vid ttp tm stc

Thanks,
	Neil

Will your e-commerce site go offline if you have
a DB server failure, fiber cut, flood, fire, or other disaster?
If so, ask about our geographically redundant database system.