Re: sync guest calls made async on host - SQLite performance

On 09/25/2009 02:33 PM, Matthew Tippett wrote:
First up, Phoronix hasn't tuned.  It's observing the delivered state
by an OS vendor.  I started with what I believe to be the starting
point - KVM.

So the position of the KVM now is that it is either QEMU's
configuration or Ubuntu's configuration.  No further guidance or
suggestions?  Note that the prevailing response here does not see the
10 fold sqlite performance with guest vs host as a problem.

I'll move this discussion to qemu then, is there any kvm developers
who are willing to maintain this position in a discussion with QEMU?

I suggest you start at the other end - verify with Ubuntu that their configuration is safe.