Re: [GIT PULL] KVM/arm64 updates for 5.11

On 14/12/20 18:48, Marc Zyngier wrote:
Hi Paolo,

Here's the initial set of KVM/arm64 updates for 5.11. The most notable
change is the "PSCI relay" at EL2, which is the first "user visible"
feature required by the Protected KVM effort. The rest is a mixed bag
of architecture compliance (PMU accesses when no PMU is present, cache
hierarchy discovery), cleanups (EL2 vector allocation, AArch32 sysreg
handling), internal rework (exception injection, EL2 function
pointers), and general improvements (advertising CSV3, reduced GICv4
entry latency).

Note that this pull request comes with some additional bonuses in the
shape of a shared branch with the arm64 tree (arm64/for-next/uaccess),
as it was conflicting*very*  badly with the new PSCI relay code.

I already have a bunch of fixes earmarked for after the merge window,
but that is probably something for another year!

Ok, cool! Expect my PR to Linus around the Thu-Fri. Better set expectations right after the mess from 5.10.

Paolo