Re: sync guest calls made async on host - SQLite performance

I've read the article a few days ago and it was interesting.
As I upgraded vom 2.6.29 to 2.6.30 (Gentoo) I also saw a dramatic
increase disk and filesystem performance. But then I realized
that the default mode for ext3 changed to "data=writeback".
So I changed that back to "data=ordered" and performance was
as it was with 2.6.29.

I think ext3 with "data=writeback" in a KVM and KVM started
with "if=virtio,cache=none" is a little bit crazy. I don't know
if this is the case with current Ubuntu Alpha but it looks
like so.

Regards,
Robert