Re: [ANNOUNCE] Release to community: Windows kvm/virtio guest drivers

Hi,

There are any news about the new pv drivers? They would be very
welcome by the community :)

Cheers

Armindo

On Mon, Aug 17, 2009 at 4:03 PM, Yan Vugenfirer <yvugenfi@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> [...]

"The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture
a little way past them into the impossible."
Sir Arthur C. Clarke