Re: GDB + KVM Debug

On 09/16/2009 08:56 PM, Jan Kiszka wrote:
Can you post this against qemu-kvm, with a switch to disable it in case
it interferes with a theoretical fixed gdb?
Any fix for gdb will require some work on the qemu side as well to
actually use it (we will have to transfer additional system registers to
tell gdb what mode the target is in). So this kind of interference is
excluded.

However, if desired, I can try to find a smart way of adding a disable
switch to take care of theoretical interferences in today's use cases.

In that case I think a switch isn't necessary. I'll leave it to you, you certainly have a lot more knowledge than me in this matter.

signature is too narrow to contain.