Re: Question regarding nested_svm_inject_npf_exit()

> On Jul 6, 2020, at 11:02 PM, Paolo Bonzini <pbonzini@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> On 07/07/20 01:26, Jim Mattson wrote:
>>> Well, I think we can agree that bare-metal is a better reference than
>>> another emulator for the matter. Even without running the tests on
>>> bare-metal, it is easy to dump EXITINFO1 on the nested page-fault. I will
>>> try to find a bare-metal machine.
>>>
>>> Anyhow, I would appreciate if anyone from AMD would tell whether any result
>>> should be considered architectural.
>>
>> I'd be happy to test on bare metal, but I'm still waiting for
>> instructions that a script kiddie (with read-only console access) can
>> follow.
>
> I'll try to test myself and prepare some instructions.

Sorry for the late response (divorce, it turns out, is very time consuming).

I will try to send you scripts later on, but I did not automate things
through the iDRAC.

I managed to get an AMD machine, but unfortunately non of the tests run
on that machine. I am still trying to figure it out. I will update you
once I make progress.