Re: [GIT PULL] KVM/arm fixes for 5.7, take #2

On 04/05/20 13:30, Will Deacon wrote:
> I don't see this queued up in the kvm tree, which appears to have been
> sitting dormant for 10 days. Consequently, there are fixes sitting in
> limbo and we /still/ don't have a sensible base for arm64/kvm patches
> targetting 5.8.
>
> Paolo -- how can I help get this stuff moving again? I'm more than happy
> to send this lot up to Linus via arm64 if you're busy atm. Please just
> let me know.

10 days is one week during which I could hardly work and the two
adjacent weekends.  So this is basically really bad timing in Marc's
first pull request, that he couldn't have anticipated.

I have pulled both trees now, so you can base 5.8 development on
kvm/master.  It will get to Linus in a couple days.

Paolo