Re: Using KVM for Windows kernel debugging

Thanks so much for that, Yan, it looks exactly like what I need.  I'll
give it a try when I'm back in the office.

Best regards,
Tom

On 18/08/2009, Yan Vugenfirer <yvugenfi@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> [...]

Sent from my mobile device

Tom Parkin
www.thhp.org.uk
The worst moment for the atheist is when he is really thankful and has
nobody to thank /Rossetti/