Re: how to highlight text with mouse

Hi Jim,

Thanks for your advice.

This is a server box running KVM for virtualizaion.  All VM (guests) are headless w/o X (graphic) installed except the host which is running Debian 5.0 as workstation.  I run ssh to configure VM remotely w/o problem.  The only problem is before the VM get ssh-connected.  I have to configure it on its terminal.  I have no way to copy/paste the steps performed for trouble shooting.

> You can also start kvm with
> -curses which
> will display text using curses/ncurses,
> instead of
> graphically.

KVM is started automatically at boot.

Running;

satimis@vm0:~$ virsh --connect qemu:///system
Welcome to virsh, the virtualization interactive terminal.

virsh # start vm14 -curses
error: unexpected data '-curses'
virsh # start vm14 -ncurses
error: unexpected data '-ncurses'